Monday, July 21, 2008

Please Help

I do not know you. I do not even know if my decision to link myself to this blog was a wise one. Hopefully, it has a high readership and at least a small amount of political influence. Since many of our records have been lost I'm not sure how much you or your readers know about Project P, or advanced robotics, but it is well known that web logs, "Blogs," were highly influential in the beginning of the Second Millennium.

This being the case, I've decided to take a substantial risk and contact you via computer. It is known that you, people of your generation and time, had many secrets that are now lost to us: time travel and teleportation/translocation. We, what's left of our race, need you, need your help.

Running a partial query for blogs originating on the west coast with keywords of both "God" and "Robot" has led me here. The teaching of the deity called only "God" are known to me, though only in part, as all data relating to the mythology have been destroyed or have been classified restricted by P(+3). I do know that the one known as God protected humans, and sent an aspect of himself, known as Son or Jesus, in human form to water Yggsdrasil with his blood, and fight back the Earth Serpent. It is also clear that this deity had Knights in his service to maintain order, and right the errors of regular men. For this reason I have sought you out.

I can not post on here my given name or idcode, as it is possible Psystems may terminate my biofeed. But I am located in what was probably, before, a highrise living complex in Grand Junction, Colorado, near River Rd. I have not had time to fully explore this building, but my e-sensor says this is a high static zone. So, right now I'm safe from anything that isn't groundwired.

Please, if you're reading this, respond. Let me know my efforts aren't a waste of time. I have programmed all responses on this blog to be transmitted directly to my idcode. It will be almost like what they used to call e-mail. Crude, but, in a pinch...Ha!

Red Five- Transmission Over

8 comments:

Robbery_Joe said...

Ha ha. Very funny. Who is this and how did you get author rights to my blog?

Unknown said...

Moderator, thank you for maintaining this blog. As I said in my post, I can not reveal my name or idcode. For now, I will go by the alias Red Five, a callsign which, I believe, carried great significance in your time. As to how I obtained authorship rights to your blog, it's not really hard. Your technology is, well, surprisingly low grade compared to what I was expecting, what I read in The Cannon.

Robbery_Joe said...

What are you, the Jimmy Pop of spammers? You've got like 8 scifi references in your post. What are you trying to sell?

Also, I want to know what company you're with and how to get in contact with somebody in charge. I don't hold this blog as sacred or anything, and I haven't used it for 6 months, but privacy's privacy man.

Unknown said...

No! Moderator, you mistake me. I am no profiteer from your time, I am a technician by trade, or I was, and I am from the year 3088. Some years in your future, though I'm not sure how many.

I've sought you out for aid. Hopefully so you might advise the Government of the time and crush Project P at its roots, or if nothing else than to regain some of the knowledge lost after Law I was enacted to its fullest extent.

Please, can you help?

Robbery_Joe said...

Seriously. This isn't even funny. I don't know what your game is, but you can't throw out a Star Wars reference and a few new vocabulary words and have people thinking you're from the future. Get a life. Preferably one that doesn't have anything to do with screwing around on my blog.

Unknown said...

Yes! I do know Star Wars! One of the greatest Historical Dramas of all time. Though all data from that time is rare and usually garbled, names like Lucas, Fox and Shakespere are everywhere.

Permit me to e-mail you directly. I'll try to convince you.

Robbery_Joe said...

Oh this is going to be good. Go for it. XXXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXX.XXX

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site defenderofourlordgod.blogspot.com
Is this possible?