Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark

I feel like Hamlet today. I feel like Hamlet most days. I feel like I'm living in a play, and not one that I entirely enjoy.

That's no way to talk though. You have to keep an upbeat attitude.

Okay, I don't mind being sentimental here, because you, plural, Jimmy and Bricker, are the only ones who look here. I'm going to list 5 things I'm grateful for, and if you want to leave a comment, you have to do the same.

I'm grateful for:
1. My Dogs
2. My friends
3. Jenny
4. A good family
5. Frank Herbert

Wow...those came really easily. I'll let you guys in on something, and I know it'll sound stupid, but I'm in this kind of mood today. When you feel like crap, start thinking of things you're grateful for and it usually goes away pretty quickly. Now that I think of it...That's what Bilbo did in the Hobbit when he was homesick. Holy crap! Tolkien taught me yet another thing! Yes! I'm friggen Jazzed about that.

Okay, well...nothing funny today...that sucks...Oh...Wait...I got one. How many goblins does it take to light a torch?
.
.
.
.
.

Give up?
.
.
.
.
As many as possible! Because we'll kill all the goblins in the torchlight and a 50ft. radius beyond! Such is the might of the Dwarves! HA!

I guess that really isn't that funny...Genocide isn't funny..........Psh! Who am I kidding? It's friggen hilarious as long as it isn't us.

So what do you guys think about the LDS guy who's running for office? Also, what do you think about Nathan coming home tomorrow?

Also...what do you think about this picture?



I don't know about you, but I think this dude deserves a kick in the nuts that straddles the border between crippling and lethal. I'm a geek, but I don't photoshop flames and wings into my pictures.

Okay...Thanks for stopping by, Guatemala (I don't end sentences in prepositions, at any cost).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1. My Pancreas
2. Genocide
3. Mi amigos
4. Non-covalent interactions
5. Girls?

I think Romney is a snake.

I think that fag is a big ol' sack of douche.

Peace!

Unknown said...

By "That fag" I mean the guy with wings, not Romney.

Robbery_Joe said...

I'm thankful for your pancreas as well, my friend.

Romney is a snake, but probably not a fagg. But yeah, that dude is a sack, isn't he?

Concert tonight. Hopefully it will be awesome.

Zach said...

Mitt Romney. I honestly know nothing about him, except my dad served in the high council (group of priesthood leaders) with him back in Massachusetts.

1. Tourniquets
2. Not failing high school due to absences despite my ending 4.3 GPA
3. Tony's profile picture
4. Mike Fay's soul
5. Not being blown up