Monday, February 23, 2009

Joe Passes the Days

In between bouts of writing, blog posting, herb lore and you know...work... I have to find things to occupy my time.

Today I decided to mess with a buddy. I found a stack of cards we hand out to clients which they typically fill out and drop in the mail to let us know about their experience here. Under the Business Name section I wrote "M.Y.T.H. Inc." Any hard core Robert Asprin fans just smiled. The rest of you are confused.

Anyway, I filled in some little bubbles indicating we were satisfactory, and that was fun, cause I got to color. But I really shined on the following line, asking for additional commentary.

It read: "Comments: I got lost on the way to the event. No mayonnaise."

I handed the card to my buddy, letting him infer it came in the mail. It was great trying to help him figure out who which event was our M.Y.T.H. Inc event. He insisted it had to be a catered event, because why else would anyone mention mayonnaise. I suggested maybe the dude had to fake an orgasm.

In addition, today was also arts and crafts day.

Behold:
The Eye of Ra? Sam Spade's signature, We Never Sleep? Sauron? The Crimson King? You tell me.

No comments: