Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sometimes,


Late at night, when the wolves are howling and creeper vines are scratching at your door, you lay awake and think.

You lay awake because you're too scared to sleep, cause you know what evil dreams lie in wait.

You think because that's all you can do. That's all God gives you. You're alone; nothing but your own wicked paranoia to keep you company.

I don't know what fears keep you up, but I know the one that has me caught there, by the balls.

It's the fact that this guy's out there, and there's nothing I can do about it because I don't know where he is.

I'll get you one day, Fat Man. And I'll get my coat back.

3 comments:

Zach said...

You had me rolling. It took me about 2 seconds before I realized it wasn't you, and I've even seen the picture before!! Dude, keep this going. Are you back with Jen?

Robbery_Joe said...

We're kind of back together. Just kind of seeing how things go.

I hope it sticks this time.

Unknown said...

I freakin' love it. You should think about studying the English language so you can write literature some day.