Monday, April 23, 2007

Two Words(Letters)



Brick Boatswain

You're nothing but a loser. You're fat, and I can't stand you. There's no excuse for a worm like you unless it's to make the rest of us feel better.

What I can get over is your stupid fancy suits and your big, stupid smile.

That's the kind of shit-eating smile the people get slapped for where I come from.

You know what your favorite cereal is, Brick Boatswain? Coco Pebbles. Think about it.

Brick Boatswain, if I were to write a poem about you, it would be language poetry. Because language poetry has no finesse, no form and is utterly disrespectable. In fact I'll give it a try.

Brick Boatswain, a poem by Robbery Joe.

Worm, greececan
Sypihlitic
Wartorn malevolent; lackluster

Insignificant.

There you go Brick. I hope this teaches you something.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Syphilitic. Well done, my young apprentice.

Anonymous said...

Good words.