Monday, June 18, 2007

I'd like to show you something.

Two things actually.

First:

Click on this.

That's Right. It's the Order of the Phoenix trailer. Are you Jazzed? Are you Jammin'? Are You Jump/Jive/Wailin'? You better be, or I'll kill you.

Second:

I have a picture of Daniel Radcliffe's butt. He's in a play in London called Equus. It's about a shrink who tries to help out a kid who has a pathological obsession with horses, or as I like to say, the Anti-Bricker. So...without further egging the custard, Harry Potter and the Ass of Sorrows. So, when you comment, come up with a clever title for a Harry Potter book, and incorporate bare butts somehow. Jimmy, I'm counting on you.






There you go. Enjoy.

15 comments:

Patti said...

"Know how I know you're gay?"

Robbery_Joe said...

Holy Cow! Jimmy's mom called me gay. I'm flattered she took the time to read my blog and ashamed of it's content at the same time.

Still, at least I didn't say "Harry Potter and the Delicious Ass." That would have been worse.

Anonymous said...

My submission, Sai:

Harry Potter and the Baby-Smooth Bottom.

Robbery_Joe said...

...Seriously, Rodrigo...That was kind of gay.

Anonymous said...

I assure you, Sai, I am not "gay." Despite my masculine name, I have no sex, and therefore can not be homosexual.

Robbery_Joe said...

So you're not a homo?

Anonymous said...

Yes you are.

Anonymous said...

But, Sai, I was not programmed to...

Robbery_Joe said...

Stop it Rodrigo.

Erik Estrada says you're a homo.

That's good enough for me.

Zach said...

Wow. That just happened. I pulled up Erik Estrada's picture in the computer room full of infantry guys only to be greeted with a gorgeous, smiling, shirtless celebrity. Male celebrity. Once again, Tony, thank you.

On a lighter note, I look forward to the release next summer of Harry Potter and the Curse of the Heinous Anus.

Patrick said...

Harry Potter and the magical ass.


simple. yet. tasteful.

Anonymous said...

Look, if they give you crap you just flash the smile, point and tell 'em exactly what they are.

Robbery_Joe said...

And that would be?

Anonymous said...

Homos.

Robbery_Joe said...

HA!